Tatted Bookmarks


I started making tatted bookmarks during the Christmas holidays to give to family and friends while we were visiting in Louisiana. I ordered some hand-dyed thread and have been using it to make bookmarks for co-workers' birthdays. Here are two I made recently for my SIL Mary who gave hers away to a friend. I made an extra one for her other friend, too. The pattern is from a needle tatting book I bought at Hobby Lobby.
I can do some shuttle tatting, too (at least I *think* I still know how), but I MUCH prefer needle tatting. I haven't tried any big projects yet. I'm loving these bookmarks that go together super fast. (You can click the photo for a more close-up detail look at the thread).


Comments

Kimberly said…
I love tatting! I'd love to learn how.

Popular posts from this blog

Hooked on House Tours Blog Party

God's Extravagant Provision