Table runner for spring

After looking at my Valentine's theme table runner for a while, I decided yesterday I needed to make a table runner for springtime. I used stuff I already had in my stash and a pattern at Clothilde. If you want the pattern, click on the link ASAP. They are only up for a limited time, so print it while you can. I left the tassels off and I switched up the colors a little as well as some of the instructions.

Anyway, this is the finished project:




I like the color combination a lot. Laikyn helped me choose which green to use for the blocks and which to use for the binding. I was torn between the two. I'm glad she liked the lighter green because I think it's lovely with the pink and the floral fabric.

Comments

Kimberly said…
How beautiful! You did such a lovely job. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Hooked on House Tours Blog Party

God's Extravagant Provision

Decided