Things I've Never Done

Niki, over at Pumpkin Country, posted this list on her blog today. I thought it would be fun to join in.

10 Things I've Never Done:
1. Traveled in an airplane (will if I have to, but it's not something I desire to do; I like to see what I'm traveling by)
**2. Had a son (unless the one miscarriage I had was a boy)
3. Been able to whistle
4. Been snow skiing (tried to water ski, but that was a disaster)
5. Been able to roller skate
6. eaten raw fish, nor do I care to
**7. traveled out of the United States
8. sang in public; I have spoken and acted in public, though
9. been able to appreciate snakes (at least I don't scream and run when I see them anymore, though)
**10. knitted

The ones with ** next to them are things that I would like to do one day.

Comments

~Niki~ said…
Great list Shelley Jo! Thanks for posting! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Hooked on House Tours Blog Party

God's Extravagant Provision

Tatted Bookmarks